2-3 large zucchinis
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tbsp egg replacer
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp coriander
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp baking powder
- Start by grating the zucchinis over a clean towel.
- Once your done, grab the towel with the grated zucchinis inside and squeeze out all the excess liquid. (make sure to not skip this step!)
- Next grab a big bowl and add in the grated zucchinis, egg replacer, herbs and spices, baking powder and flour then mix it all together.
- After that, take a pan under medium heat and pour in the olive oil (make sure not to make the pan too hot or it will burn).
- Scoop out 1 tbsp of the zucchini mixture and place it into the oil in a patty shape (kind of like making pancakes)
- Cook the fritters for 4 minutes on each side or until a nice golden brown color has formed.
- Serve & enjoy! ♥