1/2 butternut squash diced
1 russet potato diced
1/2 zucchini (optional)
1 cup okra
1/2 onion diced
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 cup red lentils
1 black lime (optional)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 tsp turmeric
Garlic powder/onion powder (optional)
1. Bring a pot to boil then add the squash, potato, zucchini, okra and black lime. Let them cook for about 7 minutes.
2. Rinse the lentils and boil in a separate pot until soft. (use 2 cups of water)
3. Once the vegetables and lentils are done, pour them into separate strainers and let it cool.
5. Grab your blender, then blend the lentils with a few pieces of squash, potato, tomato salt/pepper and the minced garlic (this will be the curry part of the recipe)
6. Use the same pot and saute the onion with salt/pepper/turmeric. Then pour the blended curry and the rest of the boiled vegetables into the pot.
7. Cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
8. Serve on top of rice or with bread and enjoy!